Pipes Magazine » Pipe Tobacco Discussion

Tags:  No tags yet. 

2012 grow season on the way!!!

(6 posts)
  1. seanz

seanz

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

i am just spreading my little bit of happyness that all my new seedlings are doing fine and looking forward to the day they become some dam fine homegrown pipe toby!!!

New Zealand
    Peter Piper.
    Give me the weed, the fragrant weed, My wearied brain to calm; In a wreath of smoke, while I crack my joke, I'll find a healing balm.
    Posted 7 years ago #
  2. User has not uploaded an avatar

fireink

Login to Send PM

Sounds like fun. Got a farm here myself. What kind you grow? What are your plans? Cheers

Posted 7 years ago #
  3. seanz

seanz

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

i plan on growing burley, virginia, havanna and some aztec. i dont know what sort of strains they are. going to build me a little fire curing barn and also air cure and then perique some. well thats the plan now i dont have a farm size just in the back yard, though i should be able to get 100+ in there.

Posted 7 years ago #
  4. User has not uploaded an avatar

Anonymous

Unregistered

Login to Send PM

Good luck with the growing season...I always wanted to try it myself but don't have the room...and even though my home was build on prime farming land, the idiot developer took all of the top soil and only put down about 1/4 of what he supposed to, so the groudn sucks.

But I can hear hobie now...take pics and post progres of growing plant (if you take pics, and remember, take a pic of one of the flower blooms, amazingly I live in farm land where they now grow burley, I even worked for a local tobacco company...and I have never seen the tobacco plant bloom).

Posted 7 years ago #
  5. seanz

seanz

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

lol i cant find the she's camera as i was going to grab some snaps but yes the plan is to have a visual diary of it for this and another site i frequent.

Posted 7 years ago #
  6. lonestar

lonestar

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Best of luck from the seed to the pipe !

-Ryan Alden
    Posted 7 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   taildraggin, jrii, gatorlope, renfield, cortezattic, ben88, sablebrush52, lightxmyfire