2 Days Until Standard Tobacco's Pre-Order Book Opens

(2 posts)
  • Started 3 years ago by condorlover1
  • Latest reply from jpmcwjr
  1. condorlover1

condorlover1

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

Gentlemen and Lasses just a quick note to remind you that November 15th is day that pre-orders can be made with Pipes & Cigars of the Standard Tobacco of Pennsylvania blends for delivery to your mail box after December 1st 2015. Please remember War Horse RR and Bengal Slices will not be available till early January but the November 15th pre-order covers the various John Cotton's blends. I am sure if you order through your local B&M who probably deal with the distributors you will be able to obtain a local supply. Any questions or problems feel free to reach out to Dan at http://www.standardtobacco.com. Again a big thank you to everyone for your help and encouragement over the last 18 months.

Posted 3 years ago #
  2. jpmcwjr

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member

Login to Send PM

I'll be inquiring at every B+M I can get to if they have it or are ordering it. I do the same for Pease blends. I am on a buy American bent!

I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
    Posted 3 years ago #

You must log in to post.

Back To Top  | Back to Forum Home Page

Members Online Now
   madox07, tkcolo, paulie66scandinavian, cigrmaster, acidpox, alaskanpiper, anthonyrosenthal74, greeneyes, jiminks, glassjapan, tbradsim1, spartacus, mrenglish, danimalia