PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
The title sez it all now I have probly a pound open and I am curently smoking but these are tins I have yet to open and hope to keep unopened for some time. I hope at this time next year to have added at least one or more pounds.

Petersons Irish Flake

Rattrays Hal O The Wynd

McCrannies Murdocks Pipe (2011)

McCrannies Red Ribbon (2008)

McClelland 3 Oaks Cyprian (2009)

C&D Manhatten Afternoon (1-4-10)

C&D Exausted Rooster(10-12-10)

C&D Easy Times (2-15-11)

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
yup mate great start, keep at er, my cellar is starting to take shape. Currently have 21 ounces and 18 more in the mail. 2.4 pounds in total, should keep me smoking for awhile anyway.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
aint got a clue just know when i picked it up at McCranies he gave me a choice of the 2 and i asked wich one was older and he gave me the Cyprian

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
I actually didn't start cellaring until about 10 years ago. I went TAD crazy for awhile, then I inherited a substantial cellar from a good friend that passed away, it consisted of about 200 lbs of tobacco. Then I inherited my Uncles cellar that also was substantial in size.
so do you even buy tobacco?

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Off to a good start! I'll be adding to mine this year. (I distinguish between my cellar - stuff that I am deliberately aging - and the stuff I haven't gotten around to. That's just the unopened stash. :D)

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
this is all stuff i am trying to age as well, many of them i have an open tin of already. some i need to buy another tin of so i aint tempted to open these

seakayak

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2010
Keep it growing paw. One of my favorite things about the pipe is that we never seem to run out of firsts.

pjm03fatboy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 26, 2011
Just jar up 2 lbs today got some bulk from 4noggins, i'm going need a new place to store it , have about 20 jars & 40 tins. Maybe i'll take the clothes out of the office closet and make that the new cellar. now what to do with all those clothes ? :?

Status
Not open for further replies.