1st Freehand from Shaintiques, me! (pic heavy)

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Dunhill Pipes
12 Fresh Eltang Basic Pipes
18 Fresh Mastro Geppetto Pipes
New Accessories
New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
So I've been working on getting all of the tools to not just refurb pipes but make them, this is my first attempt. I got a pre-drilled Nording block and stem kit and this is the pipe in process. Already smoked it and it smokes great.
e3bac1a2.jpg

989e3ce4.jpg

6a57013f.jpg

a44ac765.jpg

7fb3a933.jpg

Here is the finished product.
93ab0952.jpg

cd45866f.jpg

7a254793.jpg

a16aee49.jpg

It is a sitter too!
1d576d43.jpg

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
Great job mate! Glad it smokes well for you, now don't forget to put your own name or logo on it so in yrs to come, no matter how much it gets passed down thru family members, your mark will remain.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
That is pretty cool. I have been toying with the idea of making myself a pipe. Maybe,... one day...

grizzly86

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 5, 2012
Very nice job bud! That thing looks great. I really like the freehand style pipes.

Jul 15, 2011
I love the Danish Freehand look, and you have not only achieved that spirit with this pipe but got some great grain in the process. Pretty sweet looking! Thanks for sharing.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Thanks guys, I will be smoking it at club on Thursday. Ive been working on the name of my business for awhile, not sure what Im going to call it yet. Once I figure that out I will work on a symbol.

taerin

Lifer
May 22, 2012
You could sell pipes like that easy on Ebay and even here, it really looks like a professional pipe maker did it, which is amazing for a first try! I am thinking about trying it, although I am so artistically challenged that I think stick figures are difficult. I'll probabley do it just to say I am smoking from something I made myself even though it will surely look like a three year old made it. I always wanted an Irish Green pipe to match my Zippo, so mabey this is a sure way to get one!

bentmike

Lifer
Jan 25, 2012
I agree great job for a first pipe! Smoking a pipe you made yourself is about as satisfying as it gets. Looking forward to seeing some more great pipes shaintiques.

Status
Not open for further replies.