PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2014
Finally placed an order with 4noggins for their aromatic sampler. Can't wait for it to arrive; have read so many great things about this company from other Canucks on the forum...will finally be able to contribute some tobacco reviews.
I have read in detail the descriptions and reviews of the 5 aromatics included in the sampler and they all sound great. Now I just need to snow to melt off so I can enjoy them in the great outdoors.

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Enjoy RW! My advice is to keep the samples separated. Lord Methley demands isolation, as he likes to share his berry goodness with all.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
It makes sense that you can buy a sampler with a small quantity of each tobacco at an

appropriate price, so you don't end up with an oversupply of the blends you only find so-so,

and can use the money to re-order the blends you love. No other retailer has worked this

out quite as well, that I've seen. The less favored blends you can mix with Carter Hall and

they may be pretty good that way.

shubie416

Lurker
Mar 6, 2014
Hey I am thinking of buying a few tins from them and I was wondering does 4noggins do they make shipping as a gift

salmonfisher

Can't Leave
Feb 12, 2014
No issues shipping to Canada shubie, keep it under 200 grams, or 7 ounces, I have done 6 orders with 4noggins an nary a duty or tax at door.

Status
Not open for further replies.