PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
This is the second of three 137s on my shelf. The trio even has its own little 3-pipe stand. :puffy:
My favorite story connected to this pipe is when a friend of mine who is a hardcore, ain't-not-foolin', bents-are-categorically-better-than-straights fan first saw it, said, "Hm. As you know I've never liked straight pipes... but that one I get. NotthatIdeverownitunderstand!!! But I get it... light, simple, and elegant."
It does need a stain touch-up around the top pf the bowl---I probably handled it with a smidge of vinegar on my fingers or similar (malt vinegar on french fries---yum!)---but as with everything I've been posting on this BritWood rundown, what you see is what they are in realtime, just taken from the rack and clicked. No prep or post processing "glamour shots."
Does it smoke? Hell yes. :lol: (In case you've been wondering when I'd say one didn't, that's not gonna happen. If a pipe's a dud, it goes bye bye)
35.1 grams, 6.4" long
P1020125.jpg

P1020128.jpg

P1020130.jpg

jazz

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2014
UK
(malt vinegar on french fries---yum!)
We have been shouting that over the Atlantic for years :D
I'm rather enjoying these daily pipe posts of yours George. You have some splendid looking pipes.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
The more I looked at the first pic, the more the faded area bugged me. Also, the possibility of being reported to the ASPCP by some well-meaning board member started to loom. :lol: (I hate it when that happens)
So I dun fixed it.
Feel better now, the me. 8)
P1020140.jpg

P1020135.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.