PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
You are all the worst enablers, nobody here is willing to tell anyone that they have a problem or to spot the warning signs written all over other forum members who are heading rapidly down the same path as so many others.
That TAD/PAD addiction is different for everyone, yet all the textbook symptoms are evident and not a one tries to stop me, or anyone else.
All we get is "congratulations," "nice haul," "those are great," etc. A lot of back patting, no intervention, just enable enable enable.
Shame on you all! Now, I'm off to pack a bowl and see what others bought. Bet somebody else got some cool shit in the mail today as well ....
Here's my calabash after some work, a Larsen Stigart freehand, four tins of the Nuns and one of Dunny DE Luxe Naval Rolls.
tad-jul14-600x450.jpg

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Congratulations cmdrmcbragg! Nice haul - those look great!
:nana:
Seriously - nice pickups!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Nice press too. Oh, almost forgot -- shame, shame, shame -- is there no end to the degradation?

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
Thanks @setterbrace, we need more of that around here.
On a more serious note, and one that hits home with everyone, the calabash is a seriously good smoke. I highly recommend for just that reason alone, cleaning it is not so fun though.

Jan 8, 2013
This your intervention. We, your family, love your addiction, but we feel like it no longer needs you. It has become it's own entity. Please kindly leave so that your PAD can continue to behave like a normal member of this family.

natenice1

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2014
I am still kind of new, bit hard a new Savinelli Roma Lucite a nice Luciano Lovat and a E. Wilke bent plus 8 oz of Rumcake from Carole! GF has no clue, she bought me a new pair of nice Cole Haan's now I feel guilty. :worship:

cmdrmcbragg

Lifer
Jul 29, 2013
+1 phonomet.
Something tells me you won't need to send any to children in Asia, everyone there seems to smoke including the monkeys.

Status
Not open for further replies.