PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
http://pipesandcigars.com/cocobpi10.html#.UmBis_3D_IU
Really, this post writes itself. No reason to hear about ghosting a nice pipe now.
Craig

jgriff

Can't Leave
Feb 20, 2013
I notice they aren't Missouri Meerschaums. I take it they are Chinese Cobs? Personally, I'd still for at least a $3.14 Missouri Pride MM Cob.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Once I get a cob I like, I keep it. If I didn't like the cob, I would suspect it of not giving a blend a fair smoke.

I have new Forever stems on my two formerly filtered cobs. This makes an inexpensive but quality pipe into

a quality pipe all the way. If these extra-inexpensive pipes serve as throw-aways for testing blends, or

as giveaways for guests, okay. They're just not for me.

dragonslayer

Lifer
Dec 28, 2012
Pittsburgh
Roth you had to know I was joking on this. Of course MM is by far the way to go for "go USA" alone. I was just making a joke on "really" :P
OH, just wanted to hide this in a thread so no big deal was made. Put P&C's shopping cart this morning was not calculating discounts properly. When you ordered a sale item it only discounted one of the items. Order 6 tins of H&H or the Escudo and it only gave you a single discount. Problem was solved quickly. Now that maybe looked as another problem, but to me it was being on top of software issues which always need monitoring and tweaks. People think that computers don't make mistakes or run software flawless, I can tell you from experience that's far from true.
Craig

Status
Not open for further replies.