PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
Here's your chance to score some of Russ's fantastic new Match BB1938, or anything else, at a nice 15% savings. The sale runs through midnight (eastern time) Sunday. Russ had some of this new blend at the Lehigh Valley club on Monday, and the unanimous consensus was that he's hit it out of the park. With all of the great Virginias in the blend, it's a prime pick for cellaring.

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Bought many tins of Samuel Gawith St. James Flake with the discount. However it is still a little less expensive at Smokingpipes, even after the P&C discount, but they limit you to 10 tins at Smokingpipes ... so overall I am pleased.

gphenry

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 5, 2014
I caught the sale at @1:30 and ordered a couple years worth of tobacco. At least that is the way it seems. There are a couple blends I wanted that are on back order. But after I get those, I am done. Really

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I'm out for the evening, but I'm going to get a pound of Baby's Bottom Match as soon as I get home. And some Firestorm. and....

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
P&C used to have a list of their monthly specials posted somewhere. Do they still do that?

forest7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
Yes, they do still. this month they have Dunhill "buy any 3 get 1 free".

Also I noticed their price went up in Peter Stokkebye bulk specially LBF,LNF,LTF.

JimInks

Sultan of Smoke
Aug 31, 2012
Forest7: thanks. What I meant was that they used to list the specials for each month of a calendar year. I was wondering if they still do that. I should been clearer about that.

mrenglish

Lifer
Dec 25, 2010
Columbus, Ohio
@gphenry, let us know how that works out for you. :lol:
I am thinking of giving into my self imposed pipe exile from them and ordering a pair of Stanwell's.

forest7

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 8, 2014
@JimInks

Yes, I'd found that Info from my P&C calendar of this year.

stanlaurel

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 31, 2015
July - 10% off Missouri Meer

August - 15% off Capn Black

Sept - 15% off Sutliff

Oct - H&H buy 2 get 1 free

Nov - 10% off MacBaren

Dec - 15% off Stanwell

conlejm

Lifer
Mar 22, 2014
Just FYI, loaded a bunch of Dunhill Flake into my cart, as all Dunhill tins are on sale in June (buy 3 get 1 free). The 15% discount does not apply to Dunhill. Still got the Flake, as it is effectively 25% off.

Status
Not open for further replies.