1300 Posts of Condor Infused Literary Compost!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
Well chaps another mark has been hit as I make this post my 1300'th on the forum. It seems like I have been hanging around this place for ages and goodness what a lot can happen in a year. I picked up some nice pipes in the last few months and given a few away that don't fit in with my rotation so the world is quite peachy. The only dark shadow is the factory closure in Southern Ireland that makes my favorite tobacco but with a little effort we will soldier on. Thank you everyone for making this one of the most enjoyable corners of the internet!

andystewart

Lifer
Jan 21, 2014
Congratulations Simon - well done! Hope your health is fixed now and they manage to sort out the Condor production situation. Hows things going with the Warhorse revival?!
Andy

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
WTF? You couldn't wait until December? We had this big party planned for you...clowns, pony rides, moon bounce...the whole nine yards...

condorlover1

Lifer
Dec 22, 2013
New York
@andystewart We know what the stuff is flavored from so in essence we know what the DNA of War Horse is composed from as both studies came back pretty much the same. I am hoping Dan will figure out what the tobacco is that is used in the production. Slow progress but we are getting there and this week will be filled with administrative tasks to deal with forming El Crappo Tobacco Unlimited, Inc (Nevada)

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Congratulations on your milestone. I always enjoy reading you posts and admire your tenacious loyalty to Condor. May you persevere. Cheers for 1,300 more.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
I have been feeling somewhat guilty about spending too much time on this board. Having become a member here at the same time as you, Simon, it is a great comfort to see you have 1,000 more posts. A burden has been lifted from my shoulders. Keep up the good work!

agnosticpipe

Lifer
Nov 3, 2013
In the sticks in Mississippi
Simon it's been a pleasure to read your posts, and your undying love for Condor! :clap:

Unfortunately, I've yet to try Condor as it's not very available here, but I guess I need to get my butt in gear if I want to, before it disappears!

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Keep on keepin' on. Someone might come up with something good (although never a match, let's face it)

to stand in for your revered Condor. If you don't find it first, you'll read about it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.