PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

daimyo

Lifer
May 15, 2014
I would never ash in such a petty repository....

http://www.opulentitems.com/gifts/mensgifts/diamond-ashtray.html#
Seriously though, I'm sure a hunk of burl like that is not cheap to begin with and undoubtedly it was hand carved and finished. Too rich for my blood but much nicer than my crummy ashtray.

cobguy

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Hang on ... i have to remove my $25,000 straw hat and set down my $17,000 artisan pipe to grab my

$6500 Dodo Bird wallet!
I'd just get a cantaloupe and shellac it.
:rofl:

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
If anyone here ever sent a kid to private nursery school you probably got an ashtray molded from clay. I figured my ashtray cost about $5,000.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
Yeah, I'm one lucky SOB. Only one daughter but she cost like 5. Private schools all the way as well. I'm happy to say that she in finally independent. At least I think so. I really don't know a lot about what goes on around here. I'm quite happy about that.

ssjones

Staff member
May 11, 2011
Maryland
postimg.cc
I'm considering grabbing it as a belated birthday present to myself..........Not!
_0vipash05m.jpg

allan

Lifer
Dec 5, 2012
Bronx, NY
Yeah, I'm one lucky SOB. Only one daughter but she cost like 5. Private schools all the way as well. I'm happy to say that she in finally independent. At least I think so. I really don't know a lot about what goes on around here. I'm quite happy about that.
Exactly my story to the T

Jan 8, 2013
I thought I was going crazy when I saw an elf light himself on fire in my pipe.... whew! Good to know that's actually how it happens. :)

dwt63

Lurker
Jan 7, 2014
I think the pipe elf only appears when you smoke one of those Colorado blends.

Status
Not open for further replies.