PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
For my 100th post, I thought that I would thank the members of this forum for all the things that I have gained from being here. Thanks for the education, I've learned much in the ways of pipe smoking, pipe care and repair and even to watch out for camel spiders although I doubt they get up to the far north. Thanks for making me laugh, I've nearly lost my laptop several times to coughing out beer or coffee or water on it when I catch a particularly hilarious post. And thanks to Kevin and the mods, especially Lawrence, who I am sure rolled his eyes when I PMed him and suggested that SG Grousemoor smelled like lemon pledge (and would that horrible smell go away if I aged it?). He gently suggested that it was a blend that was 200 years old and maybe I could learn to like lemongrass flavor. Thanks again, guys. You make my day - sometimes several times a day! Morton

guitarguy86

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 6, 2012
Usually, when I sign up to a website or forum, I lose interest in it after a short period of time. But this place, when I first signed up, I received friend requests before I learned to navigate the website. You'll probably hear it more than once, but this is one of the friendliest places I know of. Anywhere.

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
And thanks to Kevin and the mods, especially Lawrence, who I am sure rolled his eyes when I PMed him and suggested that SG Grousemoor smelled like lemon pledge (and would that horrible smell go away if I aged it?). He gently suggested that it was a blend that was 200 years old and maybe I could learn to like lemongrass flavor.

:D

All in a days.... work?

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.