PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
This is not a review...yet anyway. A few weeks ago I bought a 2oz. tin of GLP Fillmore from pipe stud. I opened it moments ago and what greeted my nose? The often reviled Mcc "ketchup" smell. Although many people have complained about it, I have always liked the smell.
Getting the same scent from Pease tells me once and for all that I am smelling fermentation. It was still rather moist so I will let it dry for a bit and then fire it up. I am really looking forward to this.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
Smoking it now. At this age this is a wonderful VaPer. Still quite sharp and sweet.
This give me great hope for the other Pease blends I have in the cellar.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I may be off, but 2006 was the first year for Fillmore? I have smoked some Fillmore from 2006, but I'm not sure if it was the first year or not? Nonetheless, it was one of the best Vapers I've smoked. I enjoyed it very much. It was a sweet and sour peppered date thing for me. Good stuff! 4 Stars.

jefff

Lifer
May 28, 2015
Chicago
I'm not sure when it was released. I'd have to check his website. But after 10 years in the can it was still bright and spicy.

deathmetal

Lifer
Jul 21, 2015
I love ketchup. And mustard, for you pacifists. What's wrong with the ketchup smell? I'd smoke ketchup and pickles if I thought they'd light (and had any Nicotine).

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I rolled up a piece of notebook paper and smoked it in my friend's tree house in junior high. Ketchup tastes good to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.