PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
One year ago I took up pipe smoking and it has been a great 12 months. A Big Thanks to Kevin for having this forum and website as fantastic tool to help newbies like me, and Thanks to all of you for your help with questions along my journey. Couldn't have done it without you all. :worship:
Celebrating with several bowls smoked today and just finished up a bowl of one of my favorites Frog Morton Cellar in my very first pipe bought in November of 2012 a good Ol' MM Cob, she has seen a lot of heat and still smokes like a dream.
null_zps00dbf69d.jpg

null_zpsb0f822a2.jpg

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Glad to hear your enjoying your experiance. Congrads on the milestone!

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
Congrats on your one year. Much like you, this site has been a major reason I am enjoying my pipes more than ever before. The amount of knowledge on this site is second to none.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Congrats, Kent! :clap:

I'm kind of astonished, because your contributions here are more astute than expected of a newcomer to the pastime.

Either you have a sensitive palate, or you came from a tobacco savvy background, like cigars.

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
Yay to the one years!!! I concur about your post O5. You and I both joined about the same time. It is neat to see someone progress along with me.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
Either you have a sensitive palate, or you came from a tobacco savvy background, like cigars.
No savvy background here, been smoking nails for the better part of 30+ years, I am damn near weened off them, just a few when I indulge in adult beverages and at work as I can not take the time to enjoy a pipe on break and I love my vitamin N. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.