PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubbadreier

Lifer
Jul 30, 2010
Norman, Oklahoma
Now that is a cellar Bob! 70lbs! I only hope I can make mine that size!
Bob if you stopped buying and only smoked from here on out, how long will your cellar last you? (roughly)

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
OK, so I finally got around to take a picture of my "cellar".
me_stash-600x401.jpg

I did it because I was curious how much tobacco I've ammased. It seems I'm sitting on 13.51 pounds of various blends. Not too bad, if I do say so myself...
-Jason

rigmedic1

Lifer
May 29, 2011
I have an old VCR cabinet that I use as a pipe display case and cellar. Not all my pipes fit in there, but it's doing okay tobaccowise.
IMG_0332.jpg
IMG_0330.jpg

Jul 12, 2011
Use mason jars to store all my bacci, in "the cellar" since I had a nice closet

Down there with built in shelves, it was screaming "bacci cellar"...cool/dark...perfect form acci cellar

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
Do yourself a favor, smokinjoe, buy online. NY's 75% tax on tobacco products is no joke. Get samples and some hard-to-find locally, but buy tins and bulks online. Also, if there is a blend you're looking to try I have a fair few. I'm always happy to help a fellow pipe-smoker out.
-Jason

creekspecter

Might Stick Around
May 25, 2011
Inventoried the other day (Excel spreadsheet and everything) because I really didn't know some of what I had stashed away. I come out 60/40 tins to Mason jars, mostly VAs/VaPers and English/Balkan blends. I've just started in on Burley-predominant tobaccos and I'm trying to get a good feel for aromatics, so I don't have many of those. Currently sitting on just about 33 pounds of some very nice tobaccos (a couple I'd forgotten about for ten years) and I have another four pounds on the way.
I'll try to take a picture of it one of these days. My cellar is a cedar lined chest of drawers. Not fancy, but take a wrong turn in the morning, and you'll be trying to pull on a pair of Penzance.

atwageman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 25, 2010
NC
There is thread on here called "show us your cellar". But anyways here mine. It has grown since these pics were taken. Enjoy. I left out the mason jar pics. 984 tins as of today. If you want to see precisely whats in my cellar and want to see my pipe collection.....you can visit my website www.otcpipes.com Everything you see on that site is mine and its not for sale. Some on here has larger cellars. Don't be intimidated....It took me years to build a stockpile this large. I'm proud of it and don't take it for granted. The empty spaces and holes have since been filled.
DSCF1387.jpg

DSCF1388.jpg

DSCF1391.jpg

DSCF1389.jpg

DSCF1392.jpg

DSCF1393.jpg

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
Since the start of this thread my cellar has grown to the point that I am dealing on some nice oak to build a nice cabinet for it and racks for my Peterson pipes.

jcsoldit

Lifer
Mar 27, 2010
Wisconsin
wannafly34... one can't complain as long as one has tobacco to smoke and a pipe or two... :puffy:
BTW... you're very organized! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.