PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shutterbugg

Lifer
Nov 18, 2013
Royal Yacht or any of the aromatics by GH&co. Even their cherry will have you spewing gut chunks if you smoke it on an empty stomach.
I stopped liking RY but I never had any trouble smoking it on an empty stomach, in fact I used to smoke it when I got home from work, to relax before dinner. Currently I smoke Escudo at that time, and Nightcap usually before bed, hours after I've had dinner. Those are the right strength for me. Anything less is like smoking hot air.

napulitano215

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2012
How would you say C&D is compared to Boswells,Wilkes,McBaren? Pretty good tobacco house? Especially the aros

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
Not as a comparison, but judging them solely on their own virtues- C&D is an excellent tobacco house.

okiescout

Lifer
Jan 27, 2013
I think the original question is perhaps ambiguous. Are you asking about flavor or nicotine content? For instance: Molto Dolce is a very heavily top coated tobacco (to the point that it qualifies as a goopy aromatic) it is very light in nicotine content.
Condiment tobaccos such as latakia and perique will increase flavor without the need for heavy food flavoring. Many people like aromatics and many do not, or at least choose to smoke few aromatics. I just think the term flavor as you are using it can be misconstrued. :)

Jun 4, 2014
My favorite aromatic is Boswell's Bear Blend, to me it's one of the few aro's I've smoked where you can taste the tobacco.

Status
Not open for further replies.