PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

johnbrody15

Lurker
Feb 16, 2019
The irony comes into play that it was the significant other sending you on the trip to make you miserable. Turns out, that without them, you're sublimely happy on the island alone with your pipe and tobacco. :mrgreen:
I like it. Happy ending. I've got an endless supply of FM and no one to complain about my smoking. Unless the pipe starts to complain about it. Then I've got problems lol

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
johnbrody15 - LOL! Good one! A verbally-abusive talking pipe to keep you company on a deserted island... watch, as slowly the kindly face your carved into your pipe, slowly morphs into the face of your ex, or your mother-in-law... and will not stop badgering you.
Now THAT would be ironic.
What to do? You can either throw the pipe into the ocean to be rid of the offensive and vile thing, but then you have nothing to smoke your tabak out of; or, you keep the evil thing around, put up with the abuse, but you get to keep smoking while silently cursing to yourself... sort of like marriage LOL! - Sherm Natman

odobenus

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 15, 2018
Vermont
Margate in my Rattray's Bog Oak pot/billiard. The morta will allow me to smoke and smoke and smoke until my tongue falls off, and the acrylic stem will endure the elements for longer. Big chamber = easy to clean. Stout shank = durable. When it dies, so must I.

Dec 10, 2013
Nijmegen, the Netherlands
Jesse,
Who the f..k is MaryAnn ? Shagging Jane will do for me Old Boy Tarzan.
What was Shackleton smoking ? I need to know !!!
My worn Dunhill Shell LB with prolonged stem and MF original.
Sorry to disappopint you all :rofl:

aro222

Can't Leave
Mar 17, 2018
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Think I’d take these...

98c88e69-666a-4465-bfcf-8eb5deec89cd-450x600.jpg

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
Dreams of Kadath and my semi-churchwarden Nording, it's a perfect match. Well for me anyway.
20190326_174903-600x600.jpg

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Tabakpfeife - Okay, The Twilight Zone grants your "Extend-O-Wish" to include inside the wax-sealed chest the Satellite Phone you envisioned.
HOWEVER, being The Twilight Zone, the phone you receive has a broken microphone and no texting capabilities for that matter, making out-going communications impossible. Additionally, the phone itself seems to have an unending supply of power, and rings continually day-and-night (with no volume nor off-switch) where automated "Robo-Calls", offer you to qualify for a low-interest business loan, when you own no such business; and therefore, destroys your ability to enjoy your Julius Vesz pipe and Dunbar in the former peace and serenity of the deserted island.
Moral of the story?
Never look gift wax-sealed chest in the mouth when stranded on a deserted island, in The Twilight Zone - Sherm Natman

Status
Not open for further replies.