WTB - Baklava blend (09/01/2019)

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

milehighpiper

Sep 10, 2018
Looking for some more Baklava aromatic pipe tobacco. I bought 8oz in bulk but I am down to the last 2 oz. It was only listed as Baklava at a local shop I went to. Anyone have any they are willing to sell?

chopper

Aug 24, 2019
Not sure if it's the same thing but Sutliff has a bulk blend called Baklava.

Check out TobaccoReviews.

chasingembers

Preferred Member
Nov 12, 2014
Not sure if it's the same thing but Sutliff has a bulk blend called Baklava.

Check out TobaccoReviews.
I haven't seen that one available for a few years now.

danimalia

Preferred Member
Sep 2, 2015
Looks like there were at least 2 Baklava blends. The Sutliff version was all black cavendish. The Mclelland version had virginia, burley and oriental leaf as well as black cav. Was yours all black or did it have some lighter leaf?
Mission Pipe in San Jose, CA, has a blend called Baklava, which sure sounds like the McC version. If you like it, I suggest buying it, because it will probably be gone once this batch is.

jpmcwjr

Preferred Member
May 12, 2015
Monterey Peninsula
First time I've heard of it, and boy, do I love Baklava, the dessert kind, and oddly, had it last night.
The black cavendish should have some honey, nuts and filo dough topping......
:P

chasingembers

Preferred Member
Nov 12, 2014
Sutliff Honey is very similar to their Baklava.
https://www.pipesandcigars.com/mobile/p/sutliff-honey-pipe-tobacco/1472455/

milehighpiper

Sep 10, 2018
I went by the shop I got it from and they told me it was indeed a McClelland bulk blend. I called the store in San Jose and it appeared the lady may have gotten several phone calls today and was annoyed at yet another call. I will leave the ad up for the week in case someone has some they want to trade. Thanks!

greenmtnsmoke

Dec 8, 2018
I used to smoke aromatics and still have a small 2oz jar of McClelland baklava. Almost threw it out but didn't. Don't smoke it anymore just Va and Vapers. Got any McClelland Va?