PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
I was packing a bowl of PS LTF to enjoy while watching a TV series. Suddenly a notification appeared on the screen of my smartphone - Happy World No Tobacco Day. I quit smoking coffin nails 3 months ago and installed an app to track the time, the notification was coming from that app. It has been 90 days since I quit and I am celebrating it with PS LTF in a Stanwell bulldog. So, why not to call today something different than No Tobacco day. Happy Peter Stokkebye Tobacco day everyone!

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Haha! I was thinking of creating a thread anent that nonsense WNTD, and ask you fellas what blend you were gonna 'celebrate' it with. Myself, I considered some latakia bomb to vex the antis, but I guess I'll just stick with a nice aro.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Nice jam, Javan.
I had a perfect smoke of Dark Flake, Unscented earlier, but I will fish out some LBF to celebrate with you before bed time!
jay-roger.jpg

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I am now 54 minutes into a double "roll and stuff" of LBF in the Stanwell 185.
I can't wait to try this stuff aged.
jay-roger.jpg

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
In keeping with the spirit of the holiday, I've got four flakes of LTF in this monster.
$_1.JPG

lochinvar

Lifer
Oct 22, 2013
Good for you on kicking the habit. Wish I could have another bowl with Peter, he was a true character.

Status
Not open for further replies.