PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
My wife works at a slightly higher end bar and meets a variety of people. Last night a customer who has came to IPCPR event for the last 4 years stopped by. After talking a bit about our new daughter, me and cigars and I'm sure lots of other stuff the guy asked if he could leave a few cigars (free) for me with her to which she said sure. My wife thought it would only be 3 maybe 4 cigars at most. Nope. The guy left 11 high-end sticks:
img_20190701_073108922-600x450.jpg

I've only tried the Ashton VSC & Cabinet out of all of them. Can't wait to try the rest! A big thanks to my wife and the guy who gave them to her/me!

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Wow! What an awesome score. Ashton's are great sticks, and Camacho rarely disappoints either. Pretty cool. What the hell is going on with that one with the Candela condom?
Just had a new daughter myself. How old is yours?

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
What the hell is going on with that one with the Candela condom?
The candela wrapper is in lieu of cellophane. At least that's what I read on the internet.
Just had a new daughter myself. How old is yours?
She's four and a half months now. Absolutely amazing thing. Having her was the best decision I ever made.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Interesting. Yeah, it's quite the mindfuck that's for sure. In the best way possible. Mine turns 2 months today.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
In ancient days, it was the new dad who passed out the cigars, but this is a nice version of the old tradition.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Wrapping cigars with an outer, rustic tobacco leaf for packaging is kind of the trademark of that Oscar Vallardes dude. Haven't had these ones, but the Leaf by Oscar series is really outstanding. The Leaf Corojo is a dead ringer for a good Cuban Partagas for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.