Wishing everyone a safe and happy holiday!

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
I wanted to wish you all a very merry Xmas and safe new year. I have really enjoyed the forum and am once again amazed at the depth of kindness one finds on here. I haven't been posting much lately but still come on to see what you are all up to in the wonderful world of pipes and tobacco.

I have finally found work! YAY!!! start on the 4th of Jan,

I have been busy with looking for work and trying to get this NZ pipe club off the ground. Also the tobacco patch has been taking up some time and general life, kids and craziness.

Once again joyous holidays and stay safe people!

jameral

Nov 29, 2011
San Mateo
Thanks, and Merry Christmas to you and everyone else as well. Glad to hear you have work again, I know it's been tough for many people.

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Congrats on finding a job, Sean! Merry Christmas to you, and all of our members.

And now to cover all our bases...
The Attorneys, Barristers, Lawyers, and Solicitors have sent us extended their version:
MERRY CHRISTMAS (In Legalese):
Please accept without obligation, express or implied, these best wishes for an environmentally safe, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, and gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday as practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice (but with respect for the religious or secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or for their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all) and further for a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated onset of the generally accepted calendar year (including, but not limited to, the Christian calendar, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures). The preceding wishes are extended without regard to the race, creed, age, physical ability, religious faith or lack thereof, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee(s). :wink:

pipedisciple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 18, 2011
Merry Christmas to Sean and all the members of the forum. I too have enjoyed being a member. Happy New Year as well. God Bless all of you.

seakayak

Sep 21, 2010
Merry Christmas, brother. This is the only forum I visit on a regular basis, and it's gentlemen like you that bring me back. Congratulations on the new job.

Status
Not open for further replies.