PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
. He's Quieter than PMon, doesn't scratch like PMon. I"m watching him close, looks like his hands are going in his pockets, Knife, Gun, don't know. Gonna watch him close. :puffy:

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
n Went back on Porch, that sneaky little no good went in my pipe room and snitched one of my Hats. Gonna have to lock up or cuff him. Hate to do that he won't be able to smoke, but a Mans got to do what a Mans got to do.

Jan 8, 2013
Careful Brad..I hear they come alive at night and do evil deeds.
Nay. Gnomes are peaceful beings, hard working, and lovers of nature. He will help protect your property from vermin for naught else but having an occasional pipe with him.

drwatson

Lifer
Aug 3, 2010
toledo
Cool little gnome! Back when I was A kid there was some English made movie about gnomes who came to life and slaughtered a whole family in their home. Scarred me for life so I could never have one in my yard.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Love it Brad! Have been debating one myself flying a double bird for my front porch! :mrgreen:

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
Gnomes give me The Fear... and clowns. Someday you'll see a newsflash about some guy who just cracked one day and murdered an entire troop of clowns. While fleeing from police, he went out of his way to run over garden gnomes all across this nation... before eventually turning the gun on himself.
Fear not Brad, for your gnome shall be spared from my mass gnomicide.

pruss

Lifer
Feb 6, 2013
Mytown
He looks WAY better with your hat.
Make sure he can't reach the liquor cabinet; Gnomes are notorious drunks.
-- Pat

Status
Not open for further replies.