PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

logandow

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 29, 2011
Oregon
I have had similar thoughts toker but my suggestion would be to use a brylon before trying briar

austinxpipe

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 25, 2012
I love Hookah but it's nice to have a focussed site. Hookah was my first tobacco love. Many evenings were spent with Johnnyxpipe during our NMU days with friedns smoking Hookah. Hookahmagazine.com? :wink:

jpbass

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 13, 2011
Baltimore, MD USA
I applaud the decision Kevin. I do own a hookah myself. My wife bought it. I was into it briefly, but soon after got back into real pipe smoking after a long adsence, and never looked back. The hookah sits in it's case in a cabinet. It is a totally different market I agree, more of an trendy college kid thing. I see more and more "tobacco" stores popping up around here that are nothing more than hookah,some cheap cigars, and just garbage, such as a little shelf in the back, like a mini drugstore with anti-perspirant and toothpaste (weird).

gray4lines

Nov 6, 2012
KY
I see more and more "tobacco" stores popping up around here that are nothing more than hookah,some cheap cigars, and just garbage, such as a little shelf in the back, like a mini drugstore with anti-perspirant and toothpaste (weird).
The deodorant and toothpaste are for the cheap cigar smell!

kasbah

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 26, 2012
No need to re-HASH it.
Oh geez, you're another one of those people :roll: But yea, while I am into hookah, and have had many pure tobacco hookah blends without flavor, I believe there are significant differences that don't tie into this community.

loborx

Apr 20, 2011
I went into a local hookah lounge and told the "hookah master" that I was a traditional pipe smoker. He proceeded to grind up a concoction that was far from the normal fruity offerings. That hookah, a party of exotic Russian woman and a pot of Turkish coffee made for a night I won't soon forget!

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Can you imagine if Kevin started smoking from a hookah?
He's wearing all white linen shirts and pants... His beard is still kept, but ever so slightly skraggly, laying on a sofa made entirely of pillows, with scantily clad women by his side. HAHAHAHAHA.

philip

Lifer
Oct 13, 2011
Puget Sound
Can you imagine if Kevin started smoking from a hookah?
... laying on a sofa made entirely of pillows, with scantily clad women by his side.

802077845_9519c5b379.jpg

Imagine that!

Status
Not open for further replies.