PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

crk69

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 30, 2012
I joined after seeing the site at my local B&M after he had posted his shop in the pipe store locator section.. Loved the look and easy navigation of the site, plus the added bonus of all the members who post and share their knowledge of all thing pipe related.

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
This forum is the closest thing I have to a pipe club. I wanted the camaraderie and advice of fellow pipe smokers.
+1
Plus I found the people here very open with excellent advice.

timely

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 23, 2012
I had been watching youtube videos for info, googled questions I had about pipes or tobaccos and always saw this forum having the answers. I have found tons of great info here so I signed up, kept on reading and have learned alot.

nsfisher

Lifer
Nov 26, 2011
Nova Scotia, Canada
I joined out of curiosity. Had a bit of trouble with "The Boss" within the first short while. I must admit, Kevin and his crew(Mods) do a great job of keeping things rolling smoothly. It is a great place to hang out during that 1-5 cups of Coffee and Bowls.
Great job guys, thanks for the hard work!

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
I joined because this forum doesn't have a whole lot of drama. Also it is well organized and I liked Kevin's SEO work within the site.

chopz

Can't Leave
Oct 14, 2011
when i took up the pipe again i quickly found out there weren't places to get tobacco around here at all (other than smoker's friend or whatever the heck it's called, and the occasional pouch of borkum riff - since then there's now a shoprite that's nearby where i can get a few of the otc blends). anyway, at that time i originally went to the internet to purchase tobacco and lo and behold - i found a million blends i'd never heard of. so it was research time. i went many places to read reviews and would compile lists of blends to try. i visited this forum many times to read conversations about certain blends which led to new ideas and more research, and a longer "to try" list. eventually i guess i read some thread and felt compelled to share my opinion so i joined to be able to post. i'm still learning stuff from you guys.

Aug 1, 2012
I joined because I had a lot of questions about pipes and I like a good forum as a sounding board for my hobbies. I stay because there are many wonderful people here who are patient, giving, kind and helpful. In short...

This forum is the closest thing I have to a pipe club. I wanted the camaraderie and advice of fellow pipe smokers.
Thanks Kevin and crew for making this a great place to hang out.

rcstan

Lifer
Mar 7, 2012
Sunset Beach NC
I joined because of the articles. I've stayed because of the people, and to be blunt, because the bullshit, especially the political bullshit, is kept to a minimum.

jaywellington

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2012
Athens, Greece
Pipesmagazine's Youtube videos were the ones I saw when still thinking of acquiring a pipe, but it was only a year after, that I joined!

It was because I think Pipe Smokers are almost a rarity, especially when you are 21 years old and most of your smoking friends go for cigarettes, so I needed to network with other fellow pipe smokers and seek advice!

Now that I'm a member, I can say for sure that the best feature is the Forums...

Really help, and it is a wonderful passtime on the net!

Status
Not open for further replies.