Who's Going To The Newark ('NY') Pipe Show?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

skaukatt

Can't Leave
ALSO!!!
DON'T FORGET... ATTENTION, ATTENTION!!! Regarding the pipe collection donation for Rolando Negoita, I want to make it very easy for all of us. If you were to bring any pipes you wish to donate and send to Marty Pulvers for sale in which all the proceeds go to the effort to help our brother, Rolando, please bring them to the NY Pipe Show on March 10th or the monthly meeting on March 13th and give them to me. I will will ship all of them at once together and the club will pay the shipping costs. If you would rather ship them to Marty on your own, you can certainly do that as well.
ALSO, please write your name on a piece of paper and insert it into the bowl so Marty knows who donated what pipe and for inventory purposes - please remember to do whatever you can towards the effort for our dear brother Rolando Negoita.

daveinlax

Charter Member
May 5, 2009
WISCONSIN
Mrslax and I arrived at the Wyndham Tues morning and have been enjoy 3 days smoked fun visting shops and longes in NJ and NYC. I’m tired of the big city and am looking forward to tomorrow when my buddies arrive and we start the show. 8O

Status
Not open for further replies.