Which Tobacco You Don't Have Is At The Top Of Your "MUST TRY NEXT" Want List ?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I’m trying Black Frigate for the first time later today. Looking forward to it. Apparently it has many fans here.
Doblone d'Oro is the latest on my to-buy after I stack a few pounds of my beloved >= 2007 blends.
Great thread OP. I’m interested to read all the responses.

danish

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 12, 2017
Denmark
C&D, GLP, McClelland (I know..), Peretti and even locally made Doblone d'Oro. But none of these have been or are available at B&M’s here in DK or neighbour German cities, as far as I know.

Hopefully I will visit USA again. Last time was a biz trip and in my spare time I only visited an impressive cigar shop in Houston and at that time (1997) I had no idea about above US pipe tobacco. :puffy:

shanez

Lifer
Jul 10, 2018
Las Vegas
It's a tossup between Manil Reserve du Patron and Manil La Brumeuse.
I love Manil Le Petit Robin and have been wanting to try both of these to see how they compare.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
Lately I've been testing the Lakeland waters with GH Ennerdale and Bob's Chocolate Flake. Next...more GH blends.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
I shouldn't even post, having so much interesting "stuff" on hand, and smoking glacially slowly, and healing from some oral surgery that has me not smoking at all right now. However, since I'm still posting, I'll say I'm still intrigued with Presbyterian since I have doubled back and explored some milder blends. Several of the Peterson tin and pouch tobacco keeps calling; I enjoyed a sample from a member of 3'P and wouldn't mind ordering that. But if I listed everything I have unopened, I couldn't even write this. So much at my finger tips, not to even name the Dunhill and a few McClelland blends already at their unopened aged prime.

jazz

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 17, 2014
UK
For a number of years, I have been quite the fan of Mac Baren's HH Old Dark Fired and I am yet to try the newer Bold Kentucky. Consequently, it's on my next order list.

haparnold

Lifer
Aug 9, 2018
Colorado Springs, CO
As far as things I currently have on hand that I plan to try once I smoke up some of my currently open tins: Cornell & Diehl's Exhausted Rooster.
As far as things I intend to buy soon: Drucquer & Sons' Inns of Court.

curl

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 29, 2014
Most of the tobacco I have I haven’t tried yet.

Mostly because it’s aging in the cellar.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Hmmmm. That one and The Solent Mixture are a couple of my favorites. Haven't experienced the much talked Mac Bite with either.

ashdigger

Lifer
Jul 30, 2016
Vegas Baby!!!
No more blends for me. Its taken some time,but I'm right where I want to be. The last of my "Want to Try" was "Codger Blends" and now I've been there, done that. I have enough variety to scratch the itch. I'm very, very fortunate.

Status
Not open for further replies.