Which Tobacco You Don't Have Is At The Top Of Your "MUST TRY NEXT" Want List ?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

12 Fresh Mark Tinsky Pipes
6 Fresh Castello Pipes
36 Fresh Estate Pipes
108 Fresh Brulor Pipes
1 Fresh Clarin Clay Pipe

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Just typed that into eBay search and found three crocks with just a few ounces of tobacco from the 1600's in England. The odd thing is, though, they were stamped "Made in China"!
I'd bet, though, that if somehow such were perfectly preserved (not gonna happen), it wouldn't be as good as any of your top 20 favorites.

Mar 29, 2016
No more new pipe tobacco blends or even pipes for that matter. I know what I like and I still have tens of new blends to try in my cellar. I'm done searching for the perfect tobacco mixture.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Like several others, my cellar is loaded with untried blends.
I haven't even tasted all of the open stuff I have laying around.
That said, there's always room in the cellar...
How about one of the Samuel Gawith plugs...
jay-roger.jpg

Mar 29, 2016
"Just curious virginialover. When was the last time you bought a blend that was new to you? My promises to myself like yours have all lasted about as long as a New Year's diet."
The funny thing is that I'm really done trying new pipe tobaccos after my last order a few weeks ago. That doesn't mean I'm done buying but I'll concentrate on my favorite ones and as cheaply as possible with fewer orders and far between. The amount of tobacco I have is enough for a lifetime since I'm an occasional smoker.
My New Year's resolutions are working just fine up to now though :)

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
HU 5 Year Anniversary Blend it’s topped with a balsamic vinegar, I’m really looking forward to trying it, it’s on its way and should be here any day now.

Status
Not open for further replies.