PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

irishearl

Lifer
Aug 2, 2016
Kansas
I like only smooth, dark roast coffee and, therefore, had not previously been a fan of Folger's. However, they have a new line of coffee out, Noir, and just started drinking smokey midnight in that line. It's billed as an "intensely" dark roasted coffee and it's quite good-and cheap. 2 things I look for in coffee.:)

yuda

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2017
Black Rifle Coffee Company's CAF so far. Drank a lot of it in the shop and on deployment, and a lot right now.

Reactions: chicagopiper74

Casual

Lifer
Oct 3, 2019
NL, CA
I roast Sumatran beans to Full City. It’s a very smooth, plain, easy going coffee flavour; not acidic or nutty or whatever. It pairs with toasted burley like slippers and a fire.

blendtobac

Lifer
Oct 16, 2009
I drink most of my coffee at work. We bought a machine that grinds the beans just before brewing. It's a blade grinder so the grind isn't perfect but it's miles better than pre-ground coffee. We use good ol' Eight O'Clock and it makes a very nice cup. Hype or not, I really enjoy Blue Mountain coffee, but at the price, it's a rare treat. I also like Costa Rican and I'm thinking about ordering some green and roasting it in my air fryer.

Russ

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Dark roast, French or Italian, for me. Baratza grinder, Quickmill espresso maker. Due cappuccini diario. (Poor Italian and Spanish combined)

mtwaller

Lifer
Nov 21, 2018
Atlanta, GA
I was a supervisor at Starbucks for 3 years, I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea. There are incredible small batch artisan coffees out there... Having said that, the Starbucks Christmas Espresso is absolutely divine. It works well ground for espresso (duh), or even if you want to go for a coarser grind to use for Keurig, regular coffee pot, French press, etc. It’s in season now that all stores just did their holiday reset, so get some while you can. Bulk amounts should be frozen for maximum freshness, with best results for taste within approx. 6 months of purchase.

Reactions: jpmcwjr and Spa32
Status
Not open for further replies.