Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
Ok so come to find out that a house blend at one of the shops is actually just Creme Brûlée produced by Scandanavian Tobacco Group. Anyone know where I can buy this in bulk or if it is called something else?

May 4, 2015
I've been smoking quite a bit of this since I got some in the mail last week. It's good with coffee. Makes it hard for me to say I don't like aromatics...

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I knew there'd be a dessert reference before long! My question is: Is it—the tobacco— topped with a sugar glaze that's been heavily fired?

May 4, 2015
It's really good, honestly. I mean, it's a sticky sumbitch, but it tastes really good especially on the retro hale. It turns an ugly corner if you chug on it, but it's right tasty if you treat it right. Smells great in a room, too.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
It's really good, honestly. I mean, it's a sticky sumbitch, but it tastes really good especially on the retro hale.
Are you talkin' dessert, or tobacco? I've never tried a retrohale on a mouthful of crême brulée, but next time at a nice French restaurant, en garde!

May 4, 2015
Hot custard and shards of caramelized sugar out the nose doesn't necessarily sound great - but I'll try anything once!

dadgy

Might Stick Around
Nov 13, 2015
I recently saw somebody thinking out loud that Sutliff Creme Brûlée was the bulk version of Molto Dolce. Can anybody confirm?

May 4, 2015
That was me thinking out loud. And anyone that could confirm probably won't, since one is about 100% more expensive than the other. :lol:
Like I said in that thread though, they are close enough for the likes of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.