PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
So every year during the winter this time holds a very special place to my heart. My family and I love to snow skii. And we do so every year as much as possible. Nothing beats those hot tub hours with just my wife and I, late at night with the old pipe in hand. Usually there is so much steam I can't even enjoy seeing the soothing clouds of smoke from my precious pipe. One of our most beloved spots is Telluride Colorado. If you love to ski then let me know your favorite slope and where it's located.

Thanks
Edit: Corrected capitalization in title per Rule #9. L.

Number Nine, Number Nine, Number Nine

irwinmetro

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 31, 2013
Edit: I thought the topic was favorite sport not spot! (It's rugby btw)
I'm a snowboarder, and I've only ever been out to the Canadian Rockies, but I think I can say without bias that the Canadian Rockies have the best skiing and snowboarding in the world. :nana:

lovethebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 12, 2013
I absolutely love the Smokies, my wife and I are are coming for a visit to Gatlinburg in just a couple weeks, as we always do every year three times a year when we are on this side of the country. Gatlinburg is one of our favorite places in the hole world. So friendly and just so much shopping, and things to look at, we love this place.

henryp

Lurker
Aug 17, 2013
Chicago
Only been to Beaver Creek, Co, outside my learning years in Wisconsin, but Colorado was beautiful, and a huge party.

philobeddoe

Lifer
Oct 31, 2011
East Indiana
Monterey Bay, California is the most beautiful place I've ever been. I've traveled to most of the lower 48, and I've seen my share of mountains, beaches, rivers etc. but I've have never felt the way I felt in the Monterey Bay area. Such overwhelming beauty, if I could have afforded to stay, I never would have left, it is pretty much heaven on Earth!

Status
Not open for further replies.