PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
Where is the best online site to purchase Penzance, please let me know, I'm trying to find the best deals and dint know that it was so hard to get.

Ha ha ha ha!!! Good luck.

The best place to purchase Penzance is to call all of the B&M's to find one that has it, which you may be surprised. B&M's tend to keep it in stock longer than online retailers. However, since I posted this online, you will have to hurry, before one of the other forum member beats you to it.
This is about the only way I ever get it at regular retail.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
You have to find this first ;
original-471x600.png

A Unicorn farting rainbows, very rare :mrgreen:

jackswilling

Lifer
Feb 15, 2015
Anyone interested in immediate gratification will pay a high price. There is a buy it now small tin for $50 on Ebay. Buy it and see how you like it. It would be $$$ well spent either way, as if you don't like it then case closed.Save your $$$. If you do, develop patience and just be more patient and eventually you will get your stash. Get on the email notification lists for our site sponsors and wait and you may be lucky enough to get some in the 5 to 15 minute/window of opportunity. In fact, while I was writing this post, I could have missed an email notification and missed out on the opportunity to buy Penzance at retail. Cosmic has the best advice, assuming you are near one of the ever dwindling Pipe Tobacco Stores that have it sitting on their shelves right now.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Just pay attention to this forum, someone will let you know. . Then be quick and purchase some. If your fast and it doesn't get lost on the way, you'll have Penzance. The funny thing is that everyone who didn't get some, bitches about how terrible it is. Some may honestly not care about it. I got one tin, I haven't sampled it. I'll let it age, but I doubt it will be the Holy Grail. :rofl: :puffpipe:

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
Just got back from Pluto, Sable, their out. I figure I'll go to the basement and mix my own.

carbonmated

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 5, 2015
There is a fellow forum member that just ordered 75 pounds...... you might hunt him down and beg mercifully to see if you are on the list for a petite sampling. Your dignity is a small price to pay through begging :rofl:

gogosamgo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 5, 2015
Hector, it is extremely hard to find it online. The moment online retailers get it in, it seems it takes less than 30mins for it to sell out. Unless you're fine with paying the crazy premiums on eBay, your best bet is visit your local b&m. I've established a good relationship with mine and now they give me a heads up when they get some in stock.

hextor

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 20, 2015
ohhh mann, I guess I have to blame a fellow member, he send me a sample of penzance and I got hooked, I am new to this and I dint know it was so darn hard to get, I did smoke some It is very good but I know that I only have a small amount left, so I will keep it stored and smoke it on special occasions, boy yall made me laugh my butt off, (sigh) I will call my local b&m which I doubt that they will have some, but hopefully they do.

iamn8

Lifer
Sep 8, 2014
Moody, AL
We at Nate appreciate your business. We know that you have a choice when purchasing tobacco and we thank you for choosing Nate. We understand that paying $200/bag may seem exorbitant for a $45/bag of tobacco, which is why we're so appreciative. Anytime your needs intersect with our desire for cash, please give us a call. Thanks again for shopping at Nate :)

Status
Not open for further replies.