PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
The forums are usually going pretty hard. I guess a lot of guys had the "Honey do" thing tonight. I had a great day though. I took my daughter shopping today and then to dinner. We had a great time. Now, I'm enjoying some Blue Note in my Peterson 314.

zanthal

Lifer
Dec 3, 2011
Pleasanton, CA
I'm home, pissed off that this video game I'm playing beta for has been crashing like crazy due to the latest patch.
Planetside 2 is a lot of fun, btw. First person shooter, scaled up big time.

piperl12

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 7, 2012
Quiet here, being away from my wife and kids makes for a pretty quiet Saturday night. Not even somewhere I can light a briar in the house. Given the weather tonight it's not going to happen outside either so I will just live vicariously through you gents.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
Mrs. Cortez, aka Shoe Lady, whipped up a nice pot roast dinner; and then I repaired to the man cave for a bowl of JackKnife Ready Rubbed in a Radice Underwood hawkbill.

003-029-0075.jpg
RadiceClassicUnderwoodPipeR277_1S.jpg

bobpnm

Lifer
Jul 24, 2012
Panama City, Florida
Spent a beautiful day and early evening with my beautiful wife at Jazz By The Bay. Gulf Jazz Society put on another great event this year on St. Andrew Bay here in Panama City. Watching FSU play Miami and smoking Frog Morton Cellar in my Pete. Great weekend so far!

gwtwdbss

Lifer
Jun 13, 2012
I'm definitely not watching football. Season has taken a turn for the worse and the Heisman is lost. I'm watching The Men Who Built America on the History Channel and smoking some Boswell aromatics that I bought when I started back on the pipe in June. Since I learned to smoke VA's I reach for those most often but wanted to change things up tonight and work on smoking down this stash of aro's I have. A pinch of Latakia here and a dash of Perique there makes for some interesting smokes and a nice change this evening.

voorhees

Lifer
May 30, 2012
Gonadistan
Long day here, worked 10-2 at the cigar shop, came home and picked up the wife and helped decorate a friends yard for Halloween party next weekend and then went out to eat with them. No smoke all day.....too tired now.

garyovich

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2012
Busy day, had some friends in from another part of the state. Now everyone else is in bed and I'm relaxing on the balcony listening to the waves and enjoying some Solani 633.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
We went with our local British car club on a country side drive and ended up at a winery. Spent about 2 hours there sharing cheeses, sausage and fresh bread with wine samples. Then we fired up the MGB and headed home for a couple of hours before going out to dinner.

Now waiting for the meteor shower, smoking Holiday Spirit 2011 in a Canadian. Not a bad day at all.

dhizzy

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 29, 2011
I spent the day with my wife and daughters. My middle daughter, Aubree had her tonsils and adennoids removed yesterday so its been a rough one. Have to get her up at 1 AM to give her some more motrin. Thinking about just staying awake. Now sitting quietly enjoying some Connoisseur Flake in my Lucianno.

Status
Not open for further replies.