PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vdubguy18

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2012
Had a relaxing day....cleaned up 6 estates that are having a S/A treatment...now Im just enjoying the rest of the evening...

ghost

Lifer
May 17, 2012
Spent the day lurking on here while cleaning up some estates, then spent the night lurking on here while I was supposed to be working on my music. I'm trying to get my rhythm guitar tracks done, but I just keep procrastinating. So now I'm done for the night and lurking here again. Tomorrow will be the same set up, but hopefully more productive at night.

photoman13

Lifer
Mar 30, 2012
At my parent's house for the weekend. Had a bonfire and sleeping bag under the stars with my girlfriend.

Jul 15, 2011
Had to work 10 hours today. Girlfriend is in bed at the moment, so Im browsing the forums and enjoying a nice cigar for a change. Smoking a nice Quorum Churchill with Shade tobacco. Yummy cigar at a rock bottom price, about $1.50 per stick.

unixhelp

Lurker
May 24, 2012
No expert in American thinggies but my American wifey tells me it's "sweetest day". ? Perhaps the smarter among us are takin the better half out so they won't mind the 2 new tins of baccy were about to order ;)

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
Yesterday, I helped the wife clean out the gardens before winter, then installed most of the trim in the downstair bathroom. By the time I was done, I had the energy to play a computer game, then shower/bed by 8:30. Now I have to prepare to teach Sunday School in a couple hours.

colcolt

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 11, 2012
Working on old Atwater Kent radio-found I need a capacitor I, of course, don't have in stock so had to order it...bummer. Just got in from enjoying the backyard with my dog and a large bowl of Captain Black in the Watson.

mrgunnar177

Lifer
Apr 5, 2012
United States
Haha yeah. First time meeting the parents and extended family as well it actually went very well. . ;) well at night I had better things to do then be on the Internet.but in the morning I would have liked to check the forums :P Friday night was date night so we were at a the theme park called silver wood. Saturday was yardwork and her little sis and bros had soccer games. And then dinner with the family and extended family. Some pretty interesting conversations. Then it was hot tub and well I'm sure we can all guess what was after that. Sunday morning was full of packing and carving pumpkins. Then it was lunch with my gf aunt and us. Then we headed back home. (She goes to college at u of I and I live in pullman(WSU)

So yeah there were a couple times I wish I could have had Internet (soccer games and in the morning) yeah I was a bit busy :P

Status
Not open for further replies.