PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Is it just me, or has the crew of the Black Frigate gone into hibernation lately? It used to be they were harassing welcoming new members and derailing various threads. Do you guys just cuddle up with a warm rum in your bunks for the winter? What gives guys? :|
cd8786d305c274c25c22e5bbd166ba61.jpg

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Shhhh!!!!!!! We be layin' a trap! Tha ship be fine, tha crew be all liquored up off tha rum we captured off tha coast'a Tortuga. Tha crew don't get tha spirity tipsies till tha rum is gone...
tenor.png

It's then when tha crew starts tah scrubbin' tha deck that they turn to the cleaning fluid...then that's when tha real tides start tah churnin'!
tenor.gif

lifesizehobbit

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 23, 2015
Maybe we be pay'n more attention to our stores and fat wenches than to welcome evraone on the deck. We'll be back in force afore ye know it.

prairiedruid

Lifer
Jun 30, 2015
Argh it worked me mateys; we got in their heads. Now everyone is spooked thinking the Black Frigate crew is lurking in every forum shadow. Like the fumes off of the cleaning fluid we linger in the minds of the landlubbers!

P

pipebuddy

They are gone to sea, of course! That what they do, they're pirates!

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Where Have all the Pirates Gone?
Apparently they're never really gone...still causing trouble 300 years later:
Woman marries ‘pirate ghost,’ says the sex is out of this world
https://nypost.com/2018/01/17/woman-marries-pirate-ghost-says-the-sex-is-out-of-this-world/
Woman who ‘married’ 300-year-old ghost says they’re breaking up
In January, Amanda “Sparrow” Large, 46, alleged she tied the knot with the spirit of a Haitian pirate who was executed in the 1700s for stealing on the high seas.
But Large, who used to go by the last name Teague, recently announced on her Facebook page that she’s splitting up with her ghostly hubby, whom she calls Jack: “So I feel it’s time to let everyone know that my marriage is over … I will explain all in due course but for now all I want to say is be VERY careful when dabbling in spirituality, it’s not something to mess with.”
https://nypost.com/2018/12/11/woman-who-married-300-year-old-ghost-says-theyre-breaking-up/

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
They will come out to worship their pagan God. Picture below captured by Jay.

k25NGPq.jpg

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Lying low 'til the merchant ships hove into view, carrying all those blends from Europe.

Jan 8, 2013
Well we made port somewhere... I be nah sure where we were, t' be honest. We went t' a nice wee tavern 'n were drinkin' some ale 'n jus' havin' a good time mindin' our business. One o' us, nah goin' t' say who, got into th' cleanin' fluid beforehand, 'n next thin' ye know, he was hangin' naked upside down from th' rafters flingin' spaghetti at scallywags. 'twas a terribly messy business... angered a lot o' scallywags. A fight ensued. Th' whole tavern became a messy spaghetti covered battle ground. Th' town guard was called in t' put a stop t' it 'n somehow we all ended up in jail. As if th' jail wasn't smelly enough, Jay had terrible gas from th' spaghetti, 'n Carolina had th' runs... so that was doubly messy.... jus' sayin'. Anyhow, Captain Embers was able t' sneak th' keys off a guard's belt 'n we escaped. Which was quite embarrassin' fer one o' us... nah sayin' who... 'cause he was still naked 'n had t' run naked all through town back t' th' 'Frigate.' 'twas a nightmare. I be still findin' spaghetti noodles in mighty odd places. 8O

May 9, 2018
Raleigh, NC
Well now that weren't no fault'a mine! I blame tha whole event on crazy Bill. He's tha one what thought it a good idea tah put rat meat in tha sauce! That stuff'a his shore does screw up tha innerds!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.