PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shimrra

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2011
i just went on smoking pipes to order up my first try of lane 1q, and it's gone! not in the top 10 bulk, not under lane limited, nothing shows up as a result for 1q, what's going on! i was really looking forward to trying it!

shimrra

Might Stick Around
Jun 21, 2011
meh, i got some flake and a tin instead. haven't tried a flake or a tin tobacco before, so this is gonna be fun regardless!

unclearthur

Lifer
Mar 9, 2010
If it doesn't show up on smokingpipes it is out of stock. It will turn up again when they get more.

gecko13

Part of the Furniture Now
Feb 2, 2011
Goodyear,AZ
Oh no............we have over promoted 1Q. Its going to as hard to get as Penzance. Poor Lawrence. :rofl:

wannafly34

Might Stick Around
Jul 7, 2011
I just went to my first tobacconist that carries pipe tobacco today. Checked out their bulk selection and asked what's popular. They said our "Gentleman's Blend"...and I asked what would be their equivalent of Lane 1-Q? They said hmm...probably our Gentleman's Blend...let me check. They opened the drawer underneath and low and behold...guess what the label said? 1-Q! I picked up some to try, but kudos to the tobacconist for actually showing me that it was 1-Q. Harry's Cigars and Brew in Oveido, FL, in case anyone is in the Central Florida area. They had plenty :)

fullbent

Can't Leave
May 6, 2011
We all want to be lawrence!! He's one cool cat!Well,Uncle A,and Hobie and Bootleg ....Hell,were all cool cats! 8)

wannafly34

Might Stick Around
Jul 7, 2011
Kudos to Lawrence...just had my first ever bowl of 1-Q in a cob. Nice. Liked it much more than CBW. I think my next try will be C&D Billy Budd...I like cigars, so I'm curious :)

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
:D

Glad you guys like it.

Wannafly.... you might want to try the Billy Bud outside...

The War Department didn't speak to me for days :evil: after I stoked a bowl in the house.

wannafly34

Might Stick Around
Jul 7, 2011
Lawrence - with 4 kids at home, the only smoke that is inside the house is the smoke coming out our ears!

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I'm currently smoking a big bowl of 1Q....

Just finished a bowl of Billy Budd (in my smokin' hole) in the the basement.

The War Department just let me know I have to open the windows and sweeten up the atmosphere...

I did enjoy the Billy Budd... The wife... Not so much. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.