Where can I find pipe tobaccos to be delivered worldwide?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmachado

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2018
Brazil
I'm terribly disappointed and angry because here in Brazil all I can find are drugstore tobaccos and cheap local tobaccos, and the only affordable non-aromatics that I've ever found were some Petersons. There was only one other website with a couple of incredibly overpriced ones (a Dunhill tin for $65, mind you... I could as well buy a new pipe).
The variety is absurdly minimum.
So, can you guys give me any hints as to where to find good non-aromatics or non-drugstore tobaccos that can be delivered to South America / Worldwide?
My situation is damn awful...

Jan 8, 2013
Won't the big internet dealers here ship to you in Brazil? What's the situation with Brazil customs?
Looks like Smokingpipes cannot ship to Brazil, unfortunately. I'm guessing that if they can't than the others cannot either.
https://www.smokingpipes.com/information/faq/intshipping.cfm

mrmachado

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2018
Brazil
It's because importing tobacco is prohibited here. Just found that... Bad news.
I've heard of a website that delivered cigars to Brazil though, but I forgot the address.

mrmachado

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2018
Brazil
I think that buying from a person, as a fake "gift", would be acceptable. Would you guys ship it to me if I bought it from you in "Tobacco Sell/Swap/Search"?

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
How far a drive is it for you to the nearest tobacco friendly country? There are tobacco shops in Brazil, have you spoken to them about getting you some good pipe tobacco?

mrmachado

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2018
Brazil
Try 4noggins.com , they are quite good for deliveries internationally.

Thanks!
How far a drive is it for you to the nearest tobacco friendly country? There are tobacco shops in Brazil, have you spoken to them about getting you some good pipe tobacco?

Very far away, my city is very far from all borders. And the only cities with decent tobacco stores (basically São Paulo) are also far from where I live.

mrmachado

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2018
Brazil
Won't the shops in San Paolo ship to you within country?
No, there's only 1 big one website from there but they don't ship tobacco, only pipes.
See, Brazil is big in size and population, but it's very underdeveloped when it comes to variety of this kind of stuff like pipes, pipe tobacco, cigars and so many other things.
Only people who live in São Paulo can enjoy these kind of things a little, and I mean a little.
It's kind of sad.

mrmachado

Can't Leave
Oct 17, 2018
Brazil
Just ordered a cheaper tinned tobacco from 4noggins.com. I hope it arrives...
If it does, I'll be very happy.
If it doesn't, I'll lose $22.50.

artificialme

Can't Leave
Mar 15, 2018
See, Brazil is big in size and population, but it's very underdeveloped when it comes to variety of this kind of stuff like pipes, pipe tobacco, cigars and so many other things.
Now we'd talking here :nana:

Same problem that we, Indonesian, face. It's pretty hard to importing agricultural products, chemicals, and medicines, event in a small amount. Either for retailing or even personal use only. Hope those packages arrived soon, Machado. 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.