PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

scurvydog

Starting to Get Obsessed
May 23, 2012
St. Augustine Florida, the oldest continuous settlement in the Americas founded in September 1565. I can trace some of my Family to back 1768. You could say I'm a native Floridian. I live in the rural countryside just outside of the old town.

pens87

Lurker
Jul 24, 2010
Baldwinsville, NY just a few miles northwest of Syracuse. Great place to live if you can put up with a little snow. :)

dpkrause

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 3, 2012
Cool thread. I am originally from Michigan. Traveled around a bit with the Navy and I have now settled down in beautiful Chattanooga, TN.
TumblrNorthShoreCollage_zps4311f6cb.jpg

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
7469946A-6CD0-4CDE-9190-54ED83A2A6E5-26155-000036239E442837_zps3a957f94.jpg
. Only house on 81 acres, big white bldg on right is my barn, the white around the old house is my covered porch, the tree live oak in back of house is over 200 yrs old and that is where Ki my friend is buried. The old cajun

numbersix

Lifer
Jul 27, 2012
Great pics everyone - fascinating to me to see what a diverse bunch of people we have.
@drwatson Six
I'm so jealous, always wanted to be in a small town like that
Thanks Watson - I am originally from Long Island but I had my sights set on Vermont ever since I visited it as a kid. It's beautiful, but also an expensive place to live. A woman I know who recently moved from NYC (where everything is costly) was shocked at the cost of living here.
@koscak Novo mesto looks really charming.
@TopD - awesome photo.
@yadan nice video - thanks for sharing it.

bubblehead33

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 17, 2012
Canada
I'm from Prince Edward Island, Canada. I live on the NW end of the island. Quiet, rural, a nice little place to live. Also, this is what my backyard looks like this morning, we had a little storm last night.

yazamitaz

Lifer
Mar 1, 2013
I live in Cherry Hill, New Jersey and am about a 15 minute drive from Center City Philadelphia, 2 hours south of NYC, and about 2 1/2 hours north of Baltimore.
My in laws have a vacation home in Londonderry Vermont and since they got 17in of snow there this week I may be heading up to Stratton and Killington.
Numbersix - do you ski?

alexl

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 23, 2013
https://www.google.co.il/search?q=tel+aviv&hl=en&client=safari&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=eIpMUd2pOIPV4gSThICIBg&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1024&bih=672
Holy Land, Tel-Aviv

rmbittner

Lifer
Dec 12, 2012
Mid-Michigan, unfortunately. I've been here almost 20 years and still don't like the area. But we moved for work. . . and we're in my wife's hometown, so we're close to her family (which I do like).
My soul, though, longs for Chicagoland, where we came from.

brdavidson

Lifer
Dec 30, 2012
Oshawa, Ontario, just 25 minutes east of Toronto. The largest GM plant in North America is here, so it ain't exactly a pretty place. However beats the high cost of living in Toronto, which is the 4th largest city in North America (just surpassing Chicago in size in 2012).

cavendish

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 22, 2013
I live in Brantford ON, Canada. The beautiful 300km long Grand River runs through our city and has THE best trout fishing in ALL of Ontario. Second best in Canada. Lots of fishing and hunting activities to be had around this area, unfortunatly the closest tobbaconist is in Kitchener, Walper Tobacco, Canada's oldest tobacco shop since 1891 and they are WAY overpriced. Thank god for awesome etailers such as noggins, smokingpipes, and pipeshoppe.com!

Dec 24, 2012
I work in Toronto and have a condo there, but my "real home" is in Jordan Ontario, in the shadow of the Niagara escarpment, approximately an hour from Toronto (as long as traffic is bearable). Our place in the country is pretty rural and is surrounded by vineyards.

Status
Not open for further replies.