What's Your Record For Doing "It" In A Single Day?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

keith929

Lifer
Nov 23, 2010
I once smoked 8 bowls in one day but that was only to keep myself from throttling someone that really really deserved it. :evil:

montalslog

Lurker
Jan 21, 2016
Usually 3-4 bowls, about 3 hrs smoke time daily.

Max has been 10-12, just going sunup to sundown on a nice summer Sunday.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
30. Same as my record for other physical feats of derring-do.
Now, though, it's about 3-5 a day of the former and somewhat fewer of the latter. In both cases I am grateful.

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I have no idea, but it's probably around a dozen or so? In general, it's 3 or 4. I smoked a cob about half a dozen times back to back over about a three hour period of time one night sitting on a friend's porch. It was a good night. Cobs are great for chain pipe smoking.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
I would guess that about 1/3 of my annual smoking is done during the Chicago Pipe Show.

drennan

Can't Leave
Mar 30, 2014
Normandy
Probably 3 maybe 4 bowls in a single day. I don't smoke every day and rarely smoke more than a bowl a day.

dread

Lifer
Jun 19, 2013
With the kiddos I'm lucky to get 1 in a day. When mommy takes them to visit her mother or sister, 6-8 a day. Those are glorious days . . .

Sjmiller CPG

(sjmiller)
May 8, 2015
Morgan County, Tennessee
Not exactly sure but would have to say that when my insomnia kicks in and I am awake until three or four in the morning probably in the area of 15 bowls. Usually about ten in a normal day.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
I'm not good at keeping track. I smoked around a dozen or so small and half bowls a day during the Boxpass. Usually 3 to 6 Kaywoodie sized bowls. ?! Larger bowls, I'm lucky to squeeze in 3 a day. Summer I increase by about 50 percent.

Status
Not open for further replies.