PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
ODF and a tin of McClelland Syrian Super Balkan from 2006. I'll likely never get another tin with that age on it again, and it is doing me right. One for the history books.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
I've got BF tins from '97, '99, and '01. Also have a tin of Charring Cross from '01. :mrgreen:

Jul 28, 2016
Finland-Scandinavia-EU
Amphora original, Though firstly I wasent keen of it but after airing and drying this,(thanks to forum member Mr,Jimiks gave me some advises on how to)it beacame one of my favorites,then Oriental forward blens mixed with dark fired K,and finally that U.S all timer the Carter hall, but once again after airing it..

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I am currently in love with Daughters and Ryan bulk blends and have smoked and enjoyed about 6 or 7 of their bagged offerings.

I admit that the price was an inducement, but I am just thrilled with the quality, flavor and easy burning characteristics of these blends.

Whenever I smoke one of them, I am not thinking, gee, I wish I had something else. I'm a happy camper with whichever one I've chosen at the moment.

Some of these have Ryan's perique in them, others may have a light flavoring, but all offer pure tobacco taste at their heart.

You want to start with just one? Read their descriptions and pick one. From the Burley of TwoTimer to the sweet Canadian VA of PenHooker, to the rich, strong, dark flavors in Picayune, there's variety, flavor and amazing value in these blends.

cossackjack

Lifer
Oct 31, 2014
Evergreen, Colorado
SG Brown No.4 - revisiting this rope. This fresh tin has the densest rope that I have encountered, almost that of a good, solid plug. Too bad that SG does not make a VA/Per rope, available for the US market (I know they make St James Plug, but it is unobtainium for me).

darthcider

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 24, 2014
Wales
Some black tarry rope that I bought in Oldham market ages ago and forgot about.

Not sure what it is, but it's very tasty.

prndl

Lifer
Apr 30, 2014
Some folks wake up every day to a bowlful of Cheerios.
In this house, it's a bowlful of Capstan (blue).

Status
Not open for further replies.