PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Search on Site

Recent Posts

crazypipe

Preferred Member
Sep 23, 2012
Some times in life i'm the roadrunner and somtimes i'm the coyote , How about you ? :puffy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsD-sePT3tY

lordofthepiperings

Preferred Member
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Probably Scooby-Doo, but there were a lot of cartoons I enjoyed as a kid. Darkwing Duck, Ducktales, Talespin, Muppet Babies, Fraggle Rock, Smurfs, Snorks, Batman, Peanuts specials. The list could go on an on.

captainsousie

Preferred Member
Aug 1, 2012
New-ish cartoons I like are Phineas and Ferb and Shaun the Sheep. Older has to be Pinky and the Brain.
LOTPR, great list man.

crpntr1

Preferred Member
Dec 18, 2011
Texas
ok technology at this house doesnt seem to be completely working tonite, cant get the video to show..Aqua-man

lordofthepiperings

Preferred Member
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I've started to stock up on these for when I have kids. You can get them pretty reasonably priced on amazon.com . Don't want to have my kids put up with 3D Mickey and the gang or Yo Gaba Gaba. Plus, then I can enjoy watching the shows with them. Right now I have the first three seasons of Ducktales, season one of Fraggle Rock, and Darkwing Duck, as well as Chip N Dale's Rescue Rangers and Doug.

acme

Dec 4, 2011
Simpsons and southpark
I like a lot of the animated movies also.

How can you beat Fantasia?
anthony

ghost

Preferred Member
May 17, 2012
Yeah, Simpsons from season two through eight or so. Should have pulled the plug ages ago.
I love the Flintstones too, but for me it depends on the episode. So many good ones, but so many bad ones too. Hanna-Barbera got terrible by the 70's.

jchaplick

Preferred Member
May 8, 2011
Scooby doo as a kid, southpark now, I love southpark, I just this second realized I missed tonights episode