PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
OK... after seeing a post on FB from TPC it got me thinking about what my dream pipe would be... well I came up with this from Steve Morrisette
My Dream Pipe
Im curious to see what you guys come up with.... if you were "GIVEN" one pipe, any pipe, what pipe would that be?

sjpipesmoker

Lifer
Apr 17, 2011
For some reason, I love the blue stems on Ardors!!
1212002.jpg

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Are we talking best looker or best smoker here??? 'cos in my experience the 2 are mutually exclusive!

Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Whatever you want to put up... if you were "Given" one pipe ... what would that pipe be? it doesnt matter the reason, although you can certainly point it out... just curious and thought it would be fun to see all the different varieties and likes we all have.

kris

Can't Leave
Sep 16, 2012
Well, for quality of smoke (yes, here I go again!) I'd have to say a Falcon.
For Looks, erm...something else. ;)

mick

Can't Leave
Aug 13, 2012
Don't be hatin', but my dream pipe is this Nording Zebra:
Nording-Zebra.jpg

It retailed at the Chicago pipe show in 2010 for $80, but most online retailers sell it for $160. :crying:

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
This will never happen because I don't ever see myself paying this kind of money for a pipe, but I really love the look of this. http://www.alpascia.com/detail.asp?detail=21443

mick

Can't Leave
Aug 13, 2012
This will never happen because I don't ever see myself paying this kind of money for a pipe, but I really love the look of this.
LOL My dream pipe is a $160 pipe, while yours is a multi-thousand dollar pipe. :rofl: My standards are quite low, I guess.

lazydog

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 24, 2012
I'd have to get a Van Erck also, I just think his concepts and execution are the most appealing I've ever seen. I would assume they are brilliant smokers too. Pipe dreams.

Status
Not open for further replies.