Search on Site

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Recent Posts

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

captainprophesy

Preferred Member
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
OK... after seeing a post on FB from TPC it got me thinking about what my dream pipe would be... well I came up with this from Steve Morrisette
My Dream Pipe
Im curious to see what you guys come up with.... if you were "GIVEN" one pipe, any pipe, what pipe would that be?

kris

Sep 16, 2012
Are we talking best looker or best smoker here??? 'cos in my experience the 2 are mutually exclusive!

captainprophesy

Preferred Member
Sep 27, 2012
Upland, CA.
Whatever you want to put up... if you were "Given" one pipe ... what would that pipe be? it doesnt matter the reason, although you can certainly point it out... just curious and thought it would be fun to see all the different varieties and likes we all have.

kris

Sep 16, 2012
Well, for quality of smoke (yes, here I go again!) I'd have to say a Falcon.
For Looks, erm...something else. ;)

mick

Aug 13, 2012
Don't be hatin', but my dream pipe is this Nording Zebra:

It retailed at the Chicago pipe show in 2010 for $80, but most online retailers sell it for $160. :crying:

cigrmaster

Preferred Member
May 26, 2012
United States
This will never happen because I don't ever see myself paying this kind of money for a pipe, but I really love the look of this. http://www.alpascia.com/detail.asp?detail=21443

mick

Aug 13, 2012
This will never happen because I don't ever see myself paying this kind of money for a pipe, but I really love the look of this.
LOL My dream pipe is a $160 pipe, while yours is a multi-thousand dollar pipe. :rofl: My standards are quite low, I guess.

cigrmaster

Preferred Member
May 26, 2012
United States
bulldog, the op said price doesn't matter. At least you will be able to get your dream pipe where I will just keep dreaming about mine. lol

lazydog

Preferred Member
Apr 24, 2012
I'd have to get a Van Erck also, I just think his concepts and execution are the most appealing I've ever seen. I would assume they are brilliant smokers too. Pipe dreams.

baronsamedi

Preferred Member
May 4, 2011
Dallas
No those Balkovecs are not mine (I wish). I bought a Wellington in my sleep once. Does that make it a dream pipe?