PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavendish36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 26, 2013
Here in Minneapolis, MN, we are experiencing an absolutely beautiful Sunday afternoon! I am sitting in my adirondack chair on my front patio enjoying my second bowl of Old Dublin while listening to the sounds of neighbors mowing lawns and washing cars. The sun is shining, the temperature is 72 (unusually mild for July, I might add), and there is a light breeze wispering about. What is the weather like where you are?

erichbaumer

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 4, 2012
Illinois
It's fairly sunny here in northern IL, which is just fine since I'm not a fan of blazing sunlight, and hanging right around 70°F. There's been a nice cool breeze lately too. Heading out to read and keep an eye on the dogs with a bowl of Nightcap.

papipeguy

Lifer
Jul 31, 2010
Bethlehem, Pa.
About 1 inch of rain so far in the Lehigh Valley of Pa with temps around 80 degrees. Now the sun is out but we may get more before the cold front pushes through tomorrow morning. Next few days should be nice.

crk69

Jun 30, 2012
Partly cloudy 97 degrees with a heat index of 102, and a light breeze from the south here in Kingsland, Tx...

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
up here in wisconsin, it is roughly 50 degrees. COLD... two days ago it was in the mid 90's...but i hate the heat, so this nice cold front, is amazing. perfect smoking weather! :)

Jan 8, 2013
I have a friend in Wisconsin, Didimauw, and she's loving the weather too.
Here in Fort Worth it is currently 91 degrees and sunny, with the sun occasionally hiding behind some clouds. Not too terrible for this time of year. It could easily be in the triple digits. We still have to see what August is going to do, but I have a feeling the really bad heat might be done for the year. I'm crossing my fingers.

corncobguy

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2012
Hot ,Hot as balls in northwest Florida. 95 and 100% Humidity, wish i was back in Delaware.

john218

May 5, 2012
Connecticut
Nice weather here in Connecticut.
I'm glad the 90 degree weather we were having a while ago is over. I am not a hot weather person.

Aug 1, 2012
Warm and dry but cooling off quickly. Topped out at 88° and 28% humidity today, currently 75° w/25% humidity. Perfect weather for a pipe. Should bottom out in the high 50s to low 60s tonight.

05venturer

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
Amery,WI
cavendish, It was a near perfect weather day, I am only about an hour or so NE of Minneapolis near Amery,WI

Sad thing was I was at work but the next 2 days I am off and the weather looks fantastic again.

fnord

Lifer
Dec 28, 2011
Topeka, KS
Cav:
It was a beautiful fall day here in NE Kansas.
This cold front has been a welcome break from the hubs of hell temperatures we've lived with for the past two months and has even brought along a little rain. The latter has been in damn short supply the last couple of years but, thankfully, Eastern Kansas is no longer being listed as drought stricken.
The high was 72 degrees which is unheard of for late July.
Fnord

Status
Not open for further replies.