PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikethompson

Lifer
Jun 26, 2016
Near Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I'm starting to get the ducks in a row to get a few gifts for friends and family. We don't really make lists and we will usually just ask people to get something for the kids. We're doing a big dinner on Christmas and although it sounds cliche, that's really all my wife and I want. But I'm hoping Santa finds room in his sack for some
Glenfiddich-18-776x1176.jpg

Is there anything in particular on your lists?

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Another thirty years (in good health) would be nice, but you take what you're given.

chilipalmer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 24, 2017
I'd be overjoyed with more opportunities in my week to enjoy a pipe and the ability to sit down for a smoke with a lighter that actually had fluid in it. :)
Cheers,
Chili

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
Just got a pound of ODF in the mail today. I'm set for smokage.
Only other thing I could want, materially, is a new rear tire on the bike.
jay-roger.jpg

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
The only thing I told my wife that I wanted was a hat. A real hat. No baseball cap, no beanie, a real hat.
Looking into one like Indiana Jones :D

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
'Love hats -- the fez in the avatar, a gift bowler, a pork pie with a feather, a number of driving caps, a beret, and quite a few more. Along the lines of brimmed hats, I prize my Borsalino, what a hat! Pipes, cats, and hats. The only trouble with a brim is it hits the head rest when driving.

mayfair70

Lifer
Sep 14, 2015
@Anthony - You'll shoot your eye out kid! :)
I want a landlord that isn't a selfish, neurotic, immature twat and that doesn't evict me two weeks before Christmas for NO reason at all. (sigh) On the bright side, I have one less present to buy. :mrgreen:

Jan 8, 2013
Didn't you triple dog dare someone to do something last Christmas? :mrgreen:
Yes. Yes I believe I did :rofl:
@Anthony - You'll shoot your eye out kid! :)
I was waiting for that!
I want a landlord that isn't a selfish, neurotic, immature twat and that doesn't evict me two weeks before Christmas for NO reason at all.
Man... that really stinks. And just before Christmas? Sorry to hear about that. I hope everything turns out for the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.