PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhoadsie

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2013
Virginia, USA
I have more blessings than I can count. I would like to pass on a bit of these blessings to folks here on the forum this holiday season. To the first five respondents I will send a tin or pouch of the blend of their choice (shipping included). This is an opportunity for folks to try something new to them. A few rules apply: 1) Must be a member and have recent posts on pipesmagazine.com within the last month, 2) Choose a blend that is currently available, i.e. not an impossible unicorn blend and 3) At some point, try and pay it forward (left to your moral compass). PM me with the blend and a mailing address. :puffy:

rodbuster3

Might Stick Around
Nov 10, 2016
Wow very nice i was just trying to find out how to get that codor plug everyone is always talking about but im goinh to leave the generosity to someone in need were do you buy condor?

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
PM sent! This is why I love the forums!! I love having the chance to try something, and the ability to pay it forward! I think it's great how no matter the crappy days we may have and our normal lives can be broken by generosity of you guys!

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
That's an awesome guy right there. I was tempted to send a pm, but there's other people that need it more than me.

rhoadsie

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2013
Virginia, USA
Some Frog Morton On the Town, Early Morning Pipe, Cornell and Diehl Sansepolcro, Dan Tobacco Sweet Vanilla Honeydew, and 1792 Flake will be on the way very soon. I hope the gentlemen enjoy the tobacco and everyone has a wonderful holiday season. :)

mackeson

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 29, 2016
Very nice gesture, R. I'm sure the recipients will enjoy. Happy holidays to you.

joshb83

Can't Leave
Feb 25, 2015
R, just wanted to let you know I did receive my package and I very much intend to try the tobacco tomorrow! It's smells awesome and I can't wait to be able to pass on the generosity myself, thanks again!

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

were do you buy condor?
I don't believe that Condor plug is readily available in the U.S. Personally, I've had zero luck in finding any... so good luck and happy hunting to you, sir!
I've live in the US and have ordered Condor from Mr. Snuff in the past. The shipping is a little high, but not horrible if you order enough. Their customer service is great and I've always received my orders in less than a week, usually 4-5 days. They don't have the plug, but do have the blended, longcut, and ready rubbed versions in stock.

Status
Not open for further replies.