PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldreddog

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 4, 2014
Rodbuster try pipedivan (foxes of Dublin )

Mr Snuff may not longer be posting outside the UK.

Or pm me your address and I'll send you a sample.

R bravo sir.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
Well done. I have what I need so I won't take you up on your offer, but that's a very nice gesture that will hopefully help a few people explore the rabbit hole of pipe tobacco

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Pipe Divan in Dublin, Ireland had the best prices for Condor when I bought 18 months ago. Even so it's pricy stuff @ about $18.00/50 g, and that's without VAT.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
In the spirit of the season, this post makes Forums an inspiring place to be!

hextor

Sep 20, 2015
you put a smile my face, reading this made may day a happier one, thanks for your generosity.

randelli

Nov 21, 2015
I would like to try a 1966 dunhill hahahaha! No, really, what a great thing to do!
There are so many going out of there way to be generous to others on this forum - it makes me proud to call myself a member.
Good job R!

sack

Lurker
Nov 28, 2016
I'd like to try a quality all Virginia that actually taste good and doesn't give severe tongue bite.

geejaycutty

Lurker
Nov 25, 2016
For sure that's a real gracious idee. Livin in Europe I am really jealous of the fact that you can test so much tobacco-blends and find out if e.g. The Haunted Bookshop is as delicious as the name suggests.

backwoodsjack

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 25, 2015
Central Minnesota
I have been absent from this forum for quite a while.

Upon my return, I find a generous post that is most unusual these days.

R, I commend your giving spirit this Christmas season.

geejaycutty

Lurker
Nov 25, 2016
Well, sometimes its nicer to give than to get. A"FB"-friend of mine was trying to restorate an old claypipe. As you all know smoking claypipe need to be cleaned thoroughly and there is a moment its over and done, you pickup a new one and smoke along.

Well, he had never smoked a claypipe so I decided to send him 2 Zenith-pipes (hollow-bowl pipes) so he has the opportunity to try out smoking claypipes.

Status
Not open for further replies.