PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
The pipe came in about half an hour ago. I immediately loaded some 2012 Wessex Brigade Campaign Dark Flake in it. The pipe looked brand new. There was a tiny bit of grey on the inside and the rest was a naked bowl, Someone may have lit it up and the forgot to smoke it. The pipe is performing as it should. Cool, dry, tobacco tastes great, what more could I want. It was also nice and shiny like someone had just waxed it. The grain is crazy good, pics don't do it justice at all.
Thanks to my good buddy pipestud for allowing me to steal yet another fine pipe. :nana:

alexnc

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 25, 2015
Southeast US
Love it - I'd call it a Bulldog too for the shank, even though the shape of the bowl seems really Rhodesian

trubka2

Lifer
Feb 27, 2019
Interesting. The pipe below was purchased for 12 and one half American simoleons (plus twice that for shipping) and is supposedly unsmoked and supposedly going to arrive at my house from Italy some day. I've been waiting on it forever. Brebbia seems to think this kind of round-at-the-top-and-bottom-angled-at-the-sides shank belongs on a Rhodesian. But who knows... I've been kind of wondering if this (perhaps existing) pipe might not be a counterfeit or something. The stem's way off, for one thing. But that's another story...
s-l1600-600x228.jpg

s-l16001-600x169.jpg

Edit: Forgot to say what an absolutely beautiful pipe that is, man. Just stupendous!

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I submit: Bullhorn.

In my lights, a diamond shank is the bully, round is the Rhodesian.

Incredible birds eye rim. I hope it shows more in true light.

Status
Not open for further replies.