PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2018
England
I'll be puffing on some John Aylesbury: Winter Edition
Then a bowl of Peterson: Holiday Season 2015

Then some Gawith Hoggarth: Seasonal Reserve 2019 (I particularly like the baby with the cigarette dummy on the box, very festive)

And finally some Warrior Plug, all washed down with plenty of tea.

Chris

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
An aromatic ... it's rare that I do, but for Christmas I smoke the most pleasant smelling tobacco I have in my cellar - more of a treat for the family, as they tolerate the room note better . I think this year around is going to be Asthon's Special Edition.

winton

Lifer
Oct 20, 2010
We have several relatives near us. Thus we usually have different holiday gatherings at different homes. So this year I asked my wife which holiday we have, and she said all of them. I may be able to retreat to my garage at some point, but probably not before the temperature drops to "I CAN'T FEEL MY TOES!"

I am not sure what I will smoke. Most likely an aromatic. I have several good holiday blends.

raybrown55

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 5, 2017
Surely Peterson Christmas 2019 in the morning; then, if I behave well, Santa will bring to me some Charatan Four Leaf for after lunch and after dinner and some Pease Penny Farthing for the afternoon (and a new pipe to smoke it…)

Status
Not open for further replies.