What Time Is Your Favorite Time to Smoke?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

wilson34

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2017
I wonder what time is your preferred time to smoke. Mine seems to be around 11pm. Outside on my patio gazing at the stars. Pondering my next pipe purchase :puffy:

May 4, 2015
Morning by the campfire with a cup of coffee if I'm out camping. Other than that circumstance, late evening after the kid is in bed and the wife is off to work.

mikestanley

Lifer
May 10, 2009
Akron area of Ohio
I enjoy my morning commute pipe. Sorting ou the day (or at least trying to). Fortunately, I have no freeways to navigate so that makes it easier. My morning smoke at present has. Even from a tin of Nat Sherman 536. Next up, Skiff. Lighter Latakia blends are my usual morning smoke.

Mike S.

jaytex1969

Lifer
Jun 6, 2017
Here
I get up 40 minutes earlier than I need to so I can have a pipe and cup of tea before work.
After work, I have another pipe before my evening shower. Usually one more before bed.
I like a routine. It keeps me sane.
jay-roger.jpg

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
Depends I suppose. The first one in the morning is always welcome. The last before toddling off to bed is nice also. The ones in between are good. I suppose the the first one after dinner, accompanied by a glass of port and a great book is the most enjoyable. But, a late summer's evening on the deck with the lowering sun? Great. Wintertime? Hands down its in front of the fireplace, in my chair with book and port. Late afternoon shooting loons, not a sound but the birds? That's very special.
There just isn't a favorite time. They're all good.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Every morning, before and after breakfast. After lunch. Seldom after dinner, except on a walk. (Renting a house where smoking inside will cost $$$$)

wilson34

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 4, 2017
late at night is my favorite-with the sounds of crickets fill the air. The tobacco's going down smooth, I might be in for an all night smoke sessions :lol: and I have a half of bottle of Johnny Walker Black to wash down this tobacco.

cortezattic

Lifer
Nov 19, 2009
Chicago, IL
First thing in the morning with coffee and the newspaper.

It's the daily routine of it that I enjoy. After that it's

breakfast, followed by another bowl and some reading.

Retirement is good! :puffy:

Status
Not open for further replies.