What Time Is Your Favorite Time to Smoke?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
As long as you don't have an open container of high octane beverage nearby, and your furniture and rugs are fire retarding, you may be o.k. But not recommended!
Is someone going to graph these replies??

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
Just after having a nice juicy steak dinner or maybe some buttery seafood dinner.

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Afternoon and evening. I'm not much of a morning smoker. I get up first, so I'm busy for several hours.

didimauw

Staff member
Jul 28, 2013
Burlington WI
If I had to choose, I would say right after I wake up. A pipe and coffee is my favorite way to wake up. That's what I'm doing right now. But in all reality, I enjoy it all day long.

pipedreams86

Might Stick Around
Nov 25, 2016
Late evening on the weekends, as the sun starts to set and everything is peaceful, no better feeling than reading a good book, smoking your pipe and enjoying that peaceful moment!
Also I find that Christmas Day afternoon pipe is next to none too...

M

mothernaturewilleatusallforbreakfast

I enjoy smoking a pipe in the evening the most because the day is done and I can lay back and relax. :puffy:

phreon

Lurker
Jul 11, 2017
My absolute favorite time is a crisp evening outside next to a campfire, preferably in the middle of nowhere. Following that, late at night during astronomy. Last but not least, the evening, after work and dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.